Anti Arthritis Gloves
Looking for a solution to relieve the pain in your hands caused by arthritis, carpal tunnel or tendinitis? Look no further, our Anti Arthritis Compression gloves are the answer! Made from high-quality, breathable cotton-spandex blend to provide gentle compression and alleviate wrist and hand pain. Specially designed to improve your situation as it was designed to relieve pain at your joints.
- Targeted Compression Therapy: Gentle compression reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness in the wrist and hand.
- Open Fingertip Design: Flexible, open fingertip design allows you to easily perform everyday tasks.
- Soft, Breathable Material: Lightweight fabric retains therapeutic heat while remaining comfortable and dry.
- Durable Seam Stitching: Designed to require minimal stitching to eliminate irritation.
- All Day Wearability: Easily and comfortably wear throughout the day and night.
- Complete Coverage: Gloves provide exceptional coverage for wrist, hand and finger joints.
- Uses: Relieves pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the wrists, hands, and finger Great for computer use, driving, gardening, and more
- Materials: Latex-free, cotton spandex blend
- Unisex product: For women & men
- Comes in a pair
- Make sure your gloves fit well. If they're too tight or too loose, there's less chance you'll get any benefits from wearing them.
- Ask your doctor or therapist if you need help with fit.
- Stick with the 8-hour rule. You probably won't see any changes if you only wear them for an hour here and there.
- If you also have carpal tunnel syndrome, talk to your doctor before you try the gloves.
- Your carpal tunnel symptoms could get worse if you wear arthritis gloves at night.
- Hand wash with cold water and then air dry.